Tuesday, December 30, 2008

o#x*#qjdos##$!!

Fiddling and fiddling with my sewing machine today! I need to sew these stockings! My manual in buried somewhere among piles of fabric, so went online to see the correct way to thread my Singer and thread the bobbin just in case that was the problem. Found a site called http://www.wonderhowto.com/ and the video walked me right through it. Works great! No problem! I recently bought a portable bobbin winder, thinking that would be a good idea so I wouldn't have to unthread my machine each time I needed to fill the bobbin. Well, it doesn't work for me because each time I use it, my machine balks. I think my machine is just telling me that I should learn to use it the right way. Sew more often, thread more bobbins, thread the machine more, and it will become secondhand. Duh!

1 comment:

Doris said...

With my dial up, trial and error might be faster!