Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's the weekend!

Yesterday began with Henri's first visit to his vet. A healthy one. Back home, my friend Laura was coming over to share some art magazines with me and so I tried to clean up "the nursery" a little. Laura is someone who makes you feel comfortable with whoever you are, so I wasn't worried. Surprised myself and even gave her a glimpse at my untidy studio! We had a nice visit and she got to meet Timber and Henri. Having her "Gift From The Sea" collages in my home will be a lovely addition. Love the peacefulness of them, have admired them for a long time, and have always loved the book by Anne Morrow Lindbergh. Thank you, Laura.

Today is my second class of the first session of Children's Art at The Center. Danielle is still sleeping, Henri is morning napping, and now I need to go to the studio below and gather my supplies for the day.

No comments: